Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Boob & Milk Tea Ladies, How Do You/Did You Sleep Comfortably While Pregnant?

Ladies, How do you/Did you sleep comfortably while pregnant? - boob & milk tea

It's 135am here in Michigan, and I am because I can not sleep.
To my daughter is very, very active at night and two to 31 weeks of pregnancy I can not find a comfortable way to sleep .. Everything and everywhere evil.
Another thing that I achieved my Big Boobs! I went from a 32D to a .. 36G and my belly is big.
I have tried to steal all the pillows on the bed, my husband tried to comfort me, and nothing works ... I'm so sad, I cry with frustration. Besides (Whether Approved) Tylnol my car, there are other methods out.What Pm restart.
I am Desprat! I just want to sleep but can not.
He tried the tea, milk, a hot bath. Nothing works ...
One last thing ... m 'pee every 20-30 minutes during the day. EvFYR time I moved, I have to urinate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment