Monday, February 15, 2010

Tiny White Dot On Babys Gum There Are Little Tiny White Bumps All In The Inside Of My Private. Help!?

There are little tiny white bumps all in the inside of my private. help!? - tiny white dot on babys gum

I asked, but I must again not many people responded and found others asking. and perhaps a few months away from my itching like crazy, how the area around my vagina, thought about, but it has now spread, not part of the white dots, and the other has a lot of mini-white sheet anywhere. Around my vagina, also next to the empty side and the points are red and very painful. as now I just want to use the toilet and are very difficult, after I pee. Is that unusual? I've heard that thrush or crabs. Candidiasis, but I looked up and said it was only small children, small children or weak protection of people and not me. to help and I feel very uncomfortbale talk to my parents about it. even the white of the data, and all points pLace around my vagina that is red, is very very very annoying and painful. Help!

3 comments:

~Soldier's Girl~ said...

More than likely that you have an STD. Ask and all the couples that play through sexual contact with (to themselves), then an impact if you have an STD of any kind. Then you should visit your parents or doctor.

Andy S said...

It could be herpes or a yeast infection (Candida). Most women, at least one yeast infection in their lives. It can also be a form of bacterial vaginosis. You need to go to the doctor and get a relief of symptoms ... Good luck.

will rod said...

what we call the natives "wash pussitis" should be washed frequently because they are capable of a sum, such as skin rash. If hot flashes can help you take a period of 4-5 days, then it's an infection and need antibiotics disadvantages.

Post a Comment