Sunday, December 6, 2009

Readers Edge Crack What Are Some Good Books To Read For A Teen Girl Of 17 Going On 18?

What are some good books to read for a teen girl of 17 going on 18? - readers edge crack

I am truly grasp a very demanding player and a book to my attention and imagination for me to read from beginning to end. I like fantasy, romance and adventure. Books with a good balance between the three are incredible! I do not like teen drama on the basis of pounds. There are on the edge of the conversation, without a fortune sea. I want something a little deeper, and so for entertainment, then they should be better written.

1 comments:

ck1 said...

And The Princess Bride by S. Morgenstern? It's fantastic, romance and adventure.

You can also Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien.

I have many good comments on the series by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, also belongs.

It is not fantasy, but I would advise Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.

Post a Comment